EFFECTIVE AS OF JUNE 19, 2020
Oxyensure LLC is committed to and required by law to protect the privacy and security of your personal information. This Privacy Notice is specific to Oxyensure LLC’s website available at www.oxyensure.com, any sub-pages, and any related services or applications maintained on or accessible through that website (this “Website”). When we receive personal information from you through the Website, that information will be subject to the requirements of this Privacy Notice, as governed by applicable law.
THIS PRIVACY NOTICE (NOTICE) DESCRIBES HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED, DISCLOSED AND THE RIGHTS YOU HAVE TO YOUR DATA. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY.
This Notice applies only to this Website. Please note that when you access any external links from www.oxyensure.com, they may have different privacy notices specific to those sites. We encourage you to read these privacy notices. We intend for the services provided through this Website to be accessed by users in the US only and will not serve patients located outside of the United States of America.
This Website is not designed or intended to appeal to minors and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com, so we can promptly delete such information.
Information We Receive.
By using this Website, you agree that you are providing your personal information voluntarily and with your consent. It may include your name, contact details, information about the device that you use to access this Website, lifestyle information that you choose to provide to us, and prescription information that we collect with your consent from your health care provider.
- Name and Contact Details. We require the collection of this information when you choose to use certain features of this Website so we can contact you and schedule your first consult call. We also may use this information to authenticate you when requesting health information from your physicians with your consent on your behalf. This information includes your name, address, telephone number, email and other contact information.
- Lifestyle Data. This is information that we collect from you as part of our “Solution Finder” to help match you with information about our products.
- Prescription Information. This information we collect from your physicians with your consent on your behalf and required as part of the services we deliver through this Website.
- Device and Browser Information. This is information about the device and/or browser that you use to access this Website and other services. We collect this information automatically when you use our website, and includes information collected and stored in the form of “Cookies”. More information about the Cookies that we use for these purposes is available below.
For the purposes of documenting compliance the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 ("CCPA"), as amended, and it associated regulations, Oxyensure collects "Personal Information" from the following categories:
|(A) Identifiers||A real name, alias, postal address, unique identifiers, online identifiers, internet protocol (“IP”) address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.|
|(B) Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, telephone number, education, or medical information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.|
|(C) Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, and gender.|
|(D) Commercial information.||Records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered.|
|(F) Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.|
|(G) Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.|
Information about you collected by Oxyensure is used for the purposes described under the heading “How We Use Your Personal Information” below.
Requests for Information
You may make certain requests regarding our use of your personal information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a resident of the State of California, some of these requests may be governed by CCPA. If you are not a California resident, or a response to any given request is not required by CCPA or other applicable law, you agree that we are under no obligation to provide a specific response to any such request, however, we agree to make commercially reasonable efforts to respond to any request we receive. For your protection, we may need to verify your identity before acting on your request.
- You may request to review and obtain a copy of your personal information. You can request to get a paper copy of the information we have about you. We will provide a copy or a summary of your information, within 45 days of your request. For non-Californian residents, we may charge a reasonable, cost-based fee.
- You may request to amend your personal information. You can ask us to correct personal information about you that you think is incorrect or incomplete. In your request, please make clear what personal information you would like to have changed. We may say “no” to your request, but we’ll tell you why in writing within 60 days.
- You may request to restrict use or disclosure of Personal Information in certain circumstances. Although we do not sell personal information about users of the Website, you do have the right to explicitly ask us not to sell your personal information to third-parties. This opt-out right does not apply to personal information that we share with third-party service providers involved in the operation of the Website.
- You may ask for a list of those with whom we’ve shared personal information with. You can ask for a list of who we’ve shared your personal information with, and why. We will usually deliver the list within 30 days of your request.
- You may request confidential communications. Within reason, we will act upon requests to contact you in a specific way (for example, home or office phone) or to send mail to a different address.
- You may request a copy of this Privacy Notice. You can ask for a paper copy of this notice at any time, even if you have agreed to receive the notice electronically by contacting us at email@example.com, and we will reply promptly to your request..
How We Use Your personal information
We typically use your personal information in the following ways.
- To contact you via phone, email or mail.
- To deliver this Website and the services provided through this Website.
- To request feedback on this Website, the services that we provide through this Website, and our products.
- To comply with legal obligations.
- To process your payments.
- We may de-identify your personal information by removing information that could identify you, and use such de-identified information for any of our business purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
- We may use your personal information for purposes other than those permitted in this Notice but only after you consent to such use.
How we disclose your personal information
- We may disclose personal information upon a corporate sale, merger, acquisition or dissolution involving Oxyensure.
- We may disclose personal information as required by law, and when requested by law enforcement authorities or regulatory agencies, or when we determine that such disclosure is appropriate under the circumstances.
- We may disclose personal information to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; to enforce this Notice; and to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; in each case in accordance with the law.
Who We may Share Your Personal Information With
Most personal information will remain with us, but we may share it for the above mentioned purposes with the following recipients:
- Affiliates: We may share personal information with any entity controlled by, controlling, or under common control with us, or other related companies that are members of ResMed Group (our "Affiliates"), for our or our Affiliates' business purposes, for example, for administering jointly run programs, co-branded promotions, marketing, or outreach, with those Affiliates.
- Service Providers: We may share personal information with third party service providers, who will process it on behalf of us for the purposes above. Such third parties include, but are not limited to, IT service providers, banks, credit card companies, brokers, training providers, survey service providers, investigators, and data hosting providers and custodians. We do not and will not share, sell, rent, or trade personal information with third parties for their commercial purposes.
- Government Authorities/ Law Enforcement Officials: We may share personal information with government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if required for the purposes above, if mandated by law or if required for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws.
- Other Unaffiliated Third Parties. We may disclose your personal information, if required for the purposes above, if mandated by law or if required for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws.
Cookies and Other Technologies Cookies:
Some of these Cookies are provided by Hubspot, a third-party service provider that helps us monitor use of our services, and provide better website functionality to our visitors. More information about Hubspot’s Cookies is available on their website.
- Google Ads: https://adsettings.google.com/
- Facebook Ads: https://www.facebook.com/ads/settings
- Microsoft Ads: https://choice.microsoft.com/
More on Privacy
- Security: Oxyensure uses commercially reasonable standards of technology and operational security to protect your personal information. Personal information submitted by you through this Website or while using this Website is transmitted in encrypted form. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you feel that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section, below.
- Potential data breaches: We will let you know promptly if a breach occurs that may have compromised the privacy or security of your personal information.
- Data Retention: We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to provide this Website and to fulfill the purposes of the services available through this Website, as outlined in this Notice unless a different retention period is required or permitted by law.
Changes to the Notice
We may change this Notice by posting a new version of it at www.oxyensure.com. When we update it, we will indicate the date it was last updated within the Notice itself. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, any changes will become effective when we post the updated Notice on this Website, and your use of this Website following these changes means that you accept the Notice changes. On some occasions, we may also actively advise you of specific data handling activities or significant changes to this Notice, as required by applicable law.
If you do not agree with any change, you may terminate your account or case as provided above and may choose not to submit any further personal information. Where applicable law requires your consent to a specific change in this Notice that you have previously consented to, such change will not be applicable to you until you provide your consent.
If you have any questions about this Notice please contact our privacy team as follows:
8910 University Center Lane, Suite 400
San Diego, CA 92122
This Privacy Notice is dated June 19, 2020.